Skip to main content

Best 20+ ATTITUDE STATUSES

 Attitude status, Attitude status for what's app, Attitude status for boys





#I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.


# I never insult people I only tell them what they are.


# If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.


# The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.


# I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.


# Damage people are strong because they know how to survive


# Dreams dont come go out do it today


# Change the plan but not the goal


# BE the best and fuck the rest


# Live like a villian and DIE like a hero


# Dont study me you wont graduate


#DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai.


#Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help.


#WIFE nd INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good, IF IT IS NOT YOURS!


#A bad attitude is plane tire if you not change it you can never think positive!


#Be yourself, who else is better qualified?


#Be yourself and you can be anything.


#I know i am awesome, so i don't care about your opinion.


#I will win not immediately, but Definitely.


#What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.


#My attitude is based on how you treat me.


#The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket.


#Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare.


#Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who are you for anyone.


#I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.


#Your attitude determines your direction.


#I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot.


#I don't hate Peoples, I just love Peoples who loves me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEST 20+ JOKER QUOTES

#Hell is empty  and all the devil's are here Joker quotes,joker lover status Motivation status, Motivation quotes Follow us on Instagram @ T_h_e_j_o_k_e_r_l_o_v_e_r #Live as a villian and Die as a Hero #Never let your enemies know your moves #IAM sad but I smile that's my life #We're all Bad in Someone's Story #My Life My Rules My Attitude #Too many people too many shades and I learned not to trust anyone #Dreams Don't Come Do it Today #the more find I myself the more people I lose #I smile at you  it means you are in danger be prepared #if don't fight for want you want then don't cry for what you lost #Be Afraid of the Calmiest Person In the Room #NEVER STop learning because life never stop teaching #impossible the word itself says I'M Possible #Before You Judge me Make Sure You're Perfect #i let my haters be my motivaters